[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Jbpm BPEL HelloWorld Example Ant Test Build Failure Prob
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 7 10:44:00 EDT 2008
I tried wscompile and it did work. Many thanks to Alex for your help!
1. Install jwsdp from: http://java.sun.com/webservices/downloads/previous/webservicespack.jsp
2. When asked web container, choose âno web containerâ option.
3. Add c:\sun\jwsdp-2.0\jwsdp-2.0shared\bin to your Path variable
4. Edit build.property under c:\testbed\jbpm-bpel-1.1.GA\config to add wscompile directory:
5. following the jbpm bpel user guide, start jboss application server, create schema, deploy hello world service, then ant test, now get build successfully, then check hello/target/test/reports, we can find communications between client and servers confirming the service is working.
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180799#4180799
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180799
More information about the jboss-user