[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - IllegalArgumentException: argument type mismatch

ruiruirui do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 8 04:21:30 EDT 2008

If I use Servlet to invoke the function of  my mbean, and the function has a    user-defined-class parameter, not int,string or else. It will throw a IllegalArgumentException: argument type mismatch. But from other way it runs correctly.

Anyone who met this problem before?

Thanks!

Example code:
RMIAdaptor mBeanRMIAdaptor = (RMIAdaptor) ic.lookup("jmx/invoker/RMIAdaptor");
ObjectName TestObjectName = new ObjectName("......");
            String[] sigs = { "test.TestObj" };
            Object[] params = { testObj };
            String result = (String) mBeanRMIAdaptor.invoke(TestObjectName, "testMethod", params, sigs);

If you change the parameter to String , Int or other java type, it runs correctly.
Or if you invoke it from a java application, it runs correctly too.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180955#4180955

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180955