[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss 5 question to PrefixDeploymentSorter

svenbutz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 8 04:53:13 EDT 2008

OK I found it.

At moment work the JBoss similar the DeploymentSorter (JBoss 4.x). The JBoss mix all the deployment directories and archives.
How can I set the PrefixDeploymentSorter or similar sorter.
I need e deployment priority for the directories.

Thats the config now.

   <!-- Scan for applications -->

           	${jboss.server.home.url}deploy_system/
            ${jboss.server.home.url}deploy_sbs_standards/
            ${jboss.server.home.url}deploy_sbs_ds/
            ${jboss.server.home.url}deploy_sbs_appl/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180968#4180968

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180968