[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - replacing loginmodule in jBPM 3.2.3 / Tomcat 6

fredv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 8 05:43:30 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm running JBPM in a plain Tomcat (Jbpm-jpdl-3.2.3 & Tomcat 6.0.18)
I managed to get this work by following the wiki http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/JbpmOnTomcat

The next step is to make Tomcat and jbpm authenticate on an Active Directory.
What I'm trying to achieve is to get the jbpm-console (not even talking about processes) authenticate on an AD.
I changed my $TOMCAT_HOME/conf/Catalina/localhost/jbpm-console.xml to authenticate on an AD

But, now when I try to authenticate on the jbpm-console, I get the following message. I know I'm missing something, but I can't figure out what...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
"
type : Status report
message : Access to the requested resource has been denied
description : Access to the specified resource (Access to the requested resource has been denied) has been forbidden.
"

Thanks for your help.

Fred

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180983#4180983