[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: replacing loginmodule in jBPM 3.2.3 / Tomcat 6

fredv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 8 08:34:49 EDT 2008

Doesn't the console have a kind of "built-in" authentication module?
The problem I'm facing here is that I've configured a Realm to get Tomcat authenticate me on an ActiveDir, but the console doesn't seem to appreciate it.
I'm not even talking about actor's in processes : I haven't deployed any processes yet in the jbpm-console.
When I login, Tomcat sends an error :
"
type : Status report
message : Access to the requested resource has been denied
description : Access to the specified resource (Access to the requested resource has been denied) has been forbidden.
"
That's why I was asking myself if the "out-of-the-box" jbpm-console wasn't trying to challenge the AD login id with some internal database somewhere... :(
It works fine if I follow the http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/JbpmOnTomcat wiki step-by-step (I can log in, start processes, etc...).
But since I change the $TOMCAT_HOME/conf/Catalina/localhost/jbpm-console.xml to :

logging into the jbpm-console fails.... :(

Any idea?

Thanks.

Fred

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181010#4181010