[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Porlet Tutorial WebWork 2.2

BenS do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 8 10:54:47 EDT 2008

I created the portlet using Eclipse that was specified in Portlet Tutorial WebWork 2.2.  I zipped up the directories into a war file and dropped them into the deploy directory within my jboss-portal-2.6.6.GA server.  I then get the following message indicating that the deployment failed.  I already deployed a portlet using the QuickStart Guide for the server with no issue and the formats look similar.  I would apprecicate any help.

10:48:32,899 WARN  [PortletAppDeployment] Failed to create instance MyPortletIns
tance of portlet MyPortlet.MyPortlet because portlet MyPortlet.MyPortlet is not
available

Thanks...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181039#4181039

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181039