[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: java.lang.NullPointerException: Monitor Status Monitor n

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 8 11:34:53 EDT 2008

Let me see if I have this correct. You have a web application that has a button. When you click on the button instead of getting the expected response you get an NPE.

Is there an exception stack trace showing up in the console log? Or is an exception stack trace showing up in the browser? If so, post the full stack trace.

If there is no exception stack trace, it probably means that your application is catching the error and handling it in some way (such as displaying an error message). In this case you will have to debug your application to determine where the exception gets thrown and handled and then log the exception.

Without an exception stack trace there is not much I can do.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181052#4181052

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181052