[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Use "context listener" in Web Service as "ServletContextList

pandatao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 8 12:32:24 EDT 2008

Dear forum,

Currently I am working on a J2EE/JBoss web service project. I'd like to use a simillar "context listener" in a web service project, just as the "ServletContextListener " has done in a web GUI application (WAR). The package structure of a web service project is different from a web application project. E.g. there is neither "web.xml" file nor "WEB-INF" folder in a web serivce project package.

I am new in JBoss web service, any help and response will be very appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Tao

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181077#4181077

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181077