[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Where might I download 1.0.0-Beta4?

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 8 15:01:30 EDT 2008

"huberth" wrote : The plugin thing sounds a little convoluted for just getting a couple jars... I presume the part where I have to install maven and svn and build it myself are just because it's a prototype at the moment, though.

Building the Plugin is a requirement just because we haven't made a release. :)

Once built the Plugin is an executable JAR which patches an AS Installation w/ proper EJB3 bits.  As Carlo mentions this is a prototype because it does not account for upgrades to dependencies of the EJB3 project.

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181103#4181103

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181103