[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - MessagingXAResourceRecovery can not reconnect

szhigunov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 8 18:28:09 EDT 2008

Hi,
I am testing JBM XA recovery. I have two JBoss servers. Server A runs a non-clustered queue. Server B runs a JMS listener, which connects to server A through JCA + remote JMS provider. I added the following configuration to server B (where TM is running) to turn the recovery on:

property name="com.arjuna.ats.jta.recovery.XAResourceRecovery.JBMESSAGING1"
           value="org.jboss.jms.server.recovery.MessagingXAResourceRecovery;java:/BusJMSProvider,AgentBUSQ6,PassBUSQ6"

The system starts up normally. The problem is that if I kill server A and then start it again, I am getting the following warning on server B:
[com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.recovery.xarecovery1] Local XARecoveryModule.xaRecovery  got XA exception javax.transaction.xa.XAException, XAException.XAER_RMFAIL

Which tells me that recovery system can not reconnect to the remote JMS server. That warning continues until I restart the server B. Obviously, any recovery scenarios would not work if XAResource can not connect to its RM.

Can anybody advise me on this problem?

I am running JBoss 4.2.2 + JBM 1.4.0.SP3.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181124#4181124

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181124