[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - JBoss5/Spring deployment problem

Herman06 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 9 02:32:37 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm using jboss-5.0.0.CR2, jdk1.6.

I downloaded and copied jboss-spring-3.1.deployer into jboss-5.0.0.CR2\server\default\deployers directory;

I made a my-app.spring jar like the following:

my-app.spring/
   com/
          MyBean.class
   META-INF/
           jboss-spring.xml

and copied the my-app.spring into jboss-5.0.0.CR2\server\default\deploy directory.

After I started the Jboss server, I can find it in the end of the server log:

DEBUG [org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl] (main) Fully Deployed vfsfile:/C:/jboss-5.0.0.CR2/server/default/deploy/my-app.spring

However I couldn't find my-app in the jndiview page; and when I call the bean factory, I got javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: my-app not bound.

It has worked brilliantly in Jboss4.0.5. Have I done something wrong in the Jboss 5 deployment?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Herman

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181144#4181144