[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - HOw to run JBOSS in developement mode

login4sandeep do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 9 03:18:33 EDT 2008

  Hi,
   I am using the JBOSS as application server. Using ant script I create the war file which gets automatically replaced in deploy folder when I fire a build.
But even for the minute change in html I need to fire a build. Only after the build and server restart I can see the changes. I want that these changes should support hot deployment so that as  as soon as there is a change I can see it without rebuilding and redeployment.Is there any way that JBOSS support this hot deployment for at least HTML files? Is there a development mode for JBOSS?

 Thanks,
 Sandeep

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181149#4181149

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181149