[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss Tools Archiver is unreliable

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 9 11:31:36 EDT 2008

In the Project Archives View, selecting your ear / jar / war etc and right-clicking it, then selecting "Build Archive", should *always* produce a proper jar.

I've been working hard to remove any bugs found in project archives, and I think what's currently in TRUNK / nightly builds is much improved over what was available previously.

Something of note is that in the new builds, Project Archives has been moved out to its own component, and "core" is no longer present.

>Another problem is that the JBoss Archiver files from Eclipse 3.2 do not work with the JBoss Archiver for Eclipse 3.3

Can you elaborate on this? I went to pains to ensure old archive files would not be broken by any changes made.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181296#4181296

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181296