[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss Tools Archiver is unreliable

bsantos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 9 13:33:56 EDT 2008

Rob,

Thanks for your quick answer.

So, and if I understand correctly, all I need to install over Ganymede WTP is the new JBossTools-Archives package from the nightly build page?

Regarding the issue with the JBoss Archiver files from Eclipse 3.2 that do not work with the JBoss Archiver for Eclipse 3.3, all I can tell you is that it seems that it can't convert from 3.2 ".packages" file to the newer format.

Let me know if that's all I need to install and I'll try again. I'll come back to you with the results.

Thanks,
Bruno

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181312#4181312

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181312