[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Job Executor and Spring

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 10 06:50:00 EDT 2008

Warning: Partly threadjacking although it is related to the question

You know... maybe I missed something in my upbringing, but maybe now is the time to 'learn' that.

I can understand that you want to be able to inject other pojo's at some moment in time or in a speciic situation and use e.g. seam, guice, spring etc for that. What I do not understand is that people also want to move the config's (that are already in xml) for which you can have (or 'inject') different ones for different environments to a new xml file (a spring config).... In seam people do not do this, they just leverage, but spring users most always want this (or is that my impression?). What is the advantage of this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181454#4181454

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181454