[jboss-user] [Advanced Documentation] - Re: jboss as 5 - hibernate integration help needed

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 10 11:12:53 EDT 2008

Yes, it is JBoss in Action. Currently, we are cleaning up the last of the issues with the source code (to make sure it all works with CR2), and then will try to get the code posted. We will also try to get the chapters updated so they also match CR2 - I have lost track of which of the betas the current chapters reference. (Well, mostly match, there are still a view glitches that we expect will be fixed in GA and the text reflects what we believe will be in GA.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181544#4181544

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181544