[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Remove canceled requests

Cedric G. do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 10 13:06:29 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm actually working on a bug which appears at the startup of a RAP application.

This one is deployed on JBoss. Geoserver and Geowebcache are deployed on it too.

All works fine, but when I'm doing the following steps, i have some trouble :

- Launching JBoss
- Waiting the deployment of my RAP application.
- Launch a firefox browser
- Enter the URL, validate, then click on the stop button.
- Then I'm waiting for the deployment of Geoserver and then geowebcache.
- Finally, I launch again the application from the browser.

There, instead of displaying the HMI, the browser displays some weirds characters.

After analysis, I have found that theses characters seem to match with the GZIP binary stream send by RAP (It contains javascript libraries)
It seems that the GZIP stream isn't read correctly by firefox.

The only clue I have now seems to be related to JBoss :
- The first request I send is queued by Jboss until geoserver and geowebcache are deployed.
- And although I have clicked on the Stop button of the browser, I noticed the first request isn't removed from the Jboss requests queue.

-> I can see it because when all deployments are over, the two requests are received by RAP.

Has this problem been ever encountered and is there a way to remove canceled requests from the jboss queue (With configuration file for example)

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,

Cédric

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181589#4181589