[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - web console

SimonCigoj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 10 14:07:53 EDT 2008

Hi've just started for te first time jour application server and I'm wondering if there is any good administration web console for the server management, creating pools and datasources, deploying etc..

For example glasfih or oracle has such console but I couldnt find anything on jboss...did I miss something mybe? I'm realy a newby in JBoss is there any third parthy console avaialbe?

Or mybe JBoss is not ment to be so user friendly?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181601#4181601

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181601