[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Is passivation enabled twice?

javidjamae do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 13 00:15:44 EDT 2008

I looked at this again with JBoss 5 CR2, and it still seems like passivation is enabled in two places. The cache configuration I had listed as #2 above has moved into the following file however:

jboss-5.0.0.CR2\server\all\deploy\cluster\jboss-cache-manager.sar\META-INF\jboss-cache-configs.xml

The question is still open though. Is passivation happening twice out of the box, and should it be?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181736#4181736

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181736