[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Two domain access - revocation from versign

bromatt1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 13 09:04:07 EDT 2008

Thanks for your reply!

I'm running Adobe LiveCycle ES 8.2 with JBoss 4.2.0.  I have a versign certificate installed on the server and am having no trouble accessing the admin page.

I can ignore the warning and open the page anyway, but Adobe needs to do some things in the background for document security.  This is where the trust has to be in place.  If there is no trust, the document fails to check the security settings and I get a message that tells me to connect to the network before opening this file.

I hope this helps.

Thanks and God bless,
Matt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181839#4181839