[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Simple SSL question

chriscorbell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 13 14:04:30 EDT 2008

Thanks for the replies.  One follow-up question:

Let's say I have both unencrypted HTTP and SSL access to my webservice enabled, both for its HTML content and for webservice methods.  This is just JBoss, no Apache in front.

If I want some (but not all) HTML pages to force SSL, how do I configure that with JBoss, or do I just have to dynamically code my views to dynamically detect this and bail themselves?

Sim. if I want certain service methods (like a login() method) to force SSL, how do I figure that with JBoss, or if the methods themselves have to enforce this, how do they detect that they're being invoked via SSL?

Just a pointer to docs/wiki would be great, I can't seem to find this with the search terms I come up with.

Thanks again,
Chris

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181920#4181920

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181920