[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Cannot access server from remote machine

brogers@cips.ca do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 13 21:15:52 EDT 2008

I have just installed JBOSS 4.2.3.   I can access the JBOSS applicaton via http://localhost:8080.  However when I try to access it from one of my other machines [a VISTA box, an XP Box, and an Mandriva Linux box] I get "Cannot Find Server" or the like errors.   I have tried  disabling the firewall on the server [temporarily]., but to no avail.

Is there a config setting somewhere that I missed?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181965#4181965

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181965