[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Quick Start - Quick Fail

halilagin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 14 03:59:20 EDT 2008

Hello;

I got the same exception and think i solve the problem.
I am using Turkish locale in my OS and Jboss AS has some problem with Turkish locale. I do not know which locale you use, but it seems that you are using the turkish locale (because your name is turkish)

I solve the problem by changing ./aspects/src/main/org/jboss/aspects/tx/TxInterceptorFactory.java file.

but after that, there occure one more problem, the reason of the problem is also turkish locale. The problem occurs in ./connector/src/main/org/jboss/resource/adapter/jdbc/WrappedResultSet.java

I am trying to reporting bugs, but interestingly i could not find a bug reporting screen in jira.jboss.org

If this forum help me to report bugs, i think you will solve your problem.

till bug reporting, you can reach me from halil.agin _at_ gmail.com
i prepared the reporting texts, and patched source files.

regards,

-halil agin.

i am trying to reporting

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182024#4182024