[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Does Jboss correctly emit version 2 SNMP traps?

baronDodd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 14 12:39:57 EDT 2008

Has anybody seen this working? I started prototyping our own custom SNMP traps a while back using the snmp adapator. I used a couple of different SNMP monitors and they stopped receving traps when I configured the adaptor to snmp version 2. I put breakpoints in the jboss source code and it was definitely attempting to send them in TrapEmitter.send(). This is jboss-4.2.1.

I just wanted to know if anybody had got version 2 working so that I know it is something I did wrong and I can have another go, otherwise I won't waste the time and will try other solutions.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182202#4182202

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182202