[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to store the user data in DataBase?

javauser007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 14 13:16:01 EDT 2008

Hi Peter thanks for ur reply...

what i want is there are some predefined user profile attributes are there for user like first name, last name, occupation... etc... To store these data in hsqlDB there is some class which take care of it...In that class i want to add my own code to store my own attributes.. is it possible...? or i need to write the entire code ? if i write my own code where i can merge it ?

Regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182209#4182209

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182209