[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Web Service - what needs to be in the .war?

ClarkValentine do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 14 16:58:32 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm more or less a newbie to Java EE, and I'm attempting to design a web service that accepts incoming SOAP requests and does (something). I've been playing with sample code, but I can't get anything to deploy correctly. For some reason, I cannot find a good, solid list of what needs to be in a .war file for a web service.

So? Can anyone give me a nickel tour of a .war file as JBoss expects to see it? Is it different whether I use a servlet, an EJB, or both in my design?

Thanks,

- Clark Valentine, Java EE n00b

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182242#4182242

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182242