[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Can process and task variables be defined in the process

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 14 17:53:59 EDT 2008

what does the manual say about this? Probably nothing for one reason or another it probably is not possible directly from jPDL. That would probably my conclusion. I'd probably start searching the Forum, probably the Web, or even probably the Wiki and if I'd not found anything yet I'd probably ask here.

But since there are so many probable locations to search for answers for such a generic thing, it is most likely an answer will show up from one of these resources.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182246#4182246

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182246