[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Datasource problem.

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 14 18:09:15 EDT 2008

The lack of formatting for the source code (you did not use the 'code' tags to maintain indentation) and the use of bold text makes your post extremely difficult to read. I cannot tell if you have one or more source files, what text is your comments/questions and what is source code - it all just runs together.  If you want help, you have to make it easier for us to help you - we are all very busy and having a post that is difficult to read means that the post will be ignored.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182248#4182248

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182248