[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Can process and task variables be defined in the process

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 14 21:12:04 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : I have not seen any reference to such functionality in the manual or on the web. The jpdl schema also suggests that this is not possible.
Correct, that was the first part of my statement

anonymous wrote : I am fairly certain that such a feature will improve the usability of jBPM as it provides an easy way to provide "personality" to processes and tasks at process definition time.anonymous wrote :
  |   | Maybe yes, maybe no. Might be that there already is a jira issue for something like this... (spoiler: 807)
  |   |
  |   | anonymous wrote : What if I can attach a variable instead, say a variable called "form" whose value specifies the form I need to trigger in order to work on the task.
  |   |   | Already possible with the forms.xml in the console or your own custom taskcontroler or by adding any xml to the definition and parsing it yourself...
  |   |

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182260#4182260

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182260