[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Very urgent An EJB3.0 Exception

shangzihao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 15 02:20:36 EDT 2008

Our Development Environment was Windows ,and we had achieved  logic-communion among web sets with jboss4.2.3 ejb3 which was transfered by tomcat5.5 .
And ejb3 was just used as interface of  data transmission,which accessed business logic code according to the transmitted date.
That is to say,all the transfers were transmitted by an ejb3 interface .
There was not any problem of our program when it was being developed and tested on Windows,while we found that jboss client-side frequently could not get the date of jboss server-side during the communication when the program  was deployed on formal server,slackware12.
And what is worse,there was not any exception nor error being thrown both in tomcat and jboss.
In fact,tomcat has indeed transfered ejb3 of jboss,but we still could get returned value.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182281#4182281

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182281