[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Problem creating service jboss.security:name=XMLLoginCon

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 15 11:46:25 EDT 2008

I searched my copy of 4.2.1 for the mbean named jboss.security:name=XMLLoginConfig and could not find it, so I suspect that this is something that your application added. Please post the declaration of this mbean from your configuration file, and any relevant code that supports this mbean.

Remember to enclose your XML text in UBBCode "code" tags  - you can do this by selecting the XML text and clicking the Code button above the editor window. Also, click the Preview button to ensure that the formatting is correct and the XML text shows up before posting.

Another possibility: what is your build script doing? Is to deploying things other than that application? Perhaps your build script thinks it is still deploying to 3.0.0 and making changes to the configuration files that are no longer valid in 4.2.1.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182446#4182446

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182446