[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Datasource problem.

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 15 12:25:25 EDT 2008

First, you did not use the 'code' tag like I asked you to. Enclose both Java source code and XML text in UBBCode "code" tags  - you can do this by selecting the XML text and clicking the Code button above the editor window. Also, click the Preview button to ensure that the formatting is correct and the XML text shows up before posting.

Second, the first exception:

2008-10-10 11:48:16,668 ERROR [STDERR] java.sql.SQLException: ResultSet is closed

appears to be coming from this code:

2008-10-10 11:48:16,668 ERROR [STDERR] at org.atcc.erpproxy.services.dao.progress.ErpProxyProgressDAO.healthCheck(ErpProxyProgressDAO.java:3534)

which as far as I can tell is the first entry in the stack that does not come from Progress or JBoss, and so I assume that this code is yours.  Yet you did not post this code. When you do post the code, highlight line 3534. Also, have to examined your code to find out where it is closing the result set?

Now, you might point out that I am ignoring the other exceptions, which is true - one should always tackle the first error first and only when that error is fixed tackle the next error, if that error still appears - quite often they are a side-effect of the first error.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182457#4182457

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182457