[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JMS Reconnect Issue

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 15 17:22:57 EDT 2008

"bfach" wrote : I am not failing over in this case.  This is the case that there is only 1 node in the cluster and it dies.  If there are 2+ nodes jboss will automatically failover when one node dies.

  | This is for the scenario when the last node in the cluster dies and giving the client the ability to reconnect.
  |
  | Does this make sense?  Is there are better way that I am not aware of?

When all the nodes have failed... are you downloading a new CF from the JNDI before you start the test again?

On this case you've downloaded the entire cluster, and I suspect the nodeList will be empty on the CF on the client.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182516#4182516

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182516