[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Very urgent An EJB3.0 Exception

shangzihao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 15 21:26:47 EDT 2008

"PeterJ" wrote : I am sorry, but I do not understand the problem description. What do you mean by "could not get the date of jboss server-side"? And is that what the problem is. or is the problem something else?
Thanks for PeterJ,I Think the problem come forth Jboss,When Tomcat is running and Jboss is running,Tomcat Call Jboss, The Jboss now and then miss date. Tomcat can't get Date from Jboss!Please tell me what's problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182535#4182535

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182535