[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Not able to run Application on Jboss from remote machine

myforum do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 16 06:20:49 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have Jboss 4.2.2 installed on fedora linux. i have deployed my application on it. and it works fine on linux machine. But when I try to access the same application from Window machine using http://IP:8080/..

It does not open page. I tried to bind server with -b 0.0.0.0 option but did not work out.

So please help me out in solving this problem.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182606#4182606

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182606