[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Datasource problem.

muddu_shafi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 16 10:03:23 EDT 2008

this is the ErpProxyDaoexception class that I have used in the catch block.
public class ErpProxyDaoException extends Exception{
  | public ErpProxyDaoException(String msg) {
  | 		super (msg);
  | 	}

As per your instructions,Did I get it right?
You mean I have to close the resultset immediately after
ErpProxyProgressDAO.logger.info(sql);
  |  rs2 = stmt2.executeQuery(sql);
and dont leave it open untill the finally block.
Finally block should only be my backup to make sure that resultset is closed after the transaction with the database..

and thanks for the help...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182663#4182663

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182663