[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - selectOneMenu changes not immediately reflected in my object

jerry426 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 16 11:24:21 EDT 2008

What am I missing?

I have several selectOneMenu controls on a form. When I submit the form on my "edit" page to save the new value I picked in the selectOneMenu, the "view" page still reflects the old value until AFTER I refresh the "view" page.

That same form has several inputText controls on it which don't give me any trouble at all when I change their content.  Any ideas?

What fundamental thing have I overlooked?

Thanks for any suggestions!
Jerry

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182699#4182699

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182699