[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM + ESB: Orchestration & Human Task Management

burrsutter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 16 16:21:26 EDT 2008

Hello jBPM Users,  I'd like your thoughts on the following demonstration.  It uses jBPM to support service orchestration as well as human task management.

http://www.redhat.com/v/webcast/SOAdemo2/SOADemo2.html

Does the presented use case/scenario capture the value that jBPM brings to a custom application?

Does putting jBPM in the context of SOA make sense?

Just hit me with your unmitigated wrath, random musings or joyous praises for this idea.

Thanks,
Burr

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182768#4182768

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182768