[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Deployment problem

rogerio.baldini do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 17 09:22:04 EDT 2008

Thanks a lot for your time.
I will try to explain better my organization.

I have a BO (EJB) where is injected a DAO (EJB) and this DAO has a injection of PersistenceContext.

@Stateless(name="PlcBaseBO", mappedName="PlcBaseBO")
@TransactionManagement(TransactionManagementType.CONTAINER)
public class PlcBaseBO extends PlcBaseBC implements IPlcBO, IPlcBORemote {
	 @EJB(name="PlcBaseJpaDAO") IPlcDAO plcDAO;
}

@Stateless(name="PlcBaseJpaDAO", mappedName="PlcBaseJpaDAO")
@TransactionManagement(TransactionManagementType.CONTAINER)
public class PlcBaseJpaDAO extends PlcBaseDAO implements IPlcDAO, IPlcDAORemote {
         @PersistenceContext protected EntityManager em;
}

I see in debug mode that the problem is occurring in
Ejb3JBoss5Deployment(Ejb3Deployment).getEjbJndiName(Class)
when it's trying to
deploymentScope.getEjbContainer(businessIntf, relativePath);
with parameters:
interface com.powerlogic.jcompany.persistencia.IPlcDAO
jcompany_modelo-5.1.3-SNAPSHOT.jar

And an important thing: this ear is working fine in Glassfish.

Thanks again.
Rogerio.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182905#4182905

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182905