[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: How to Hot Deploy a JBoss AOP application for dynamic pu

flavia.rainone@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 17 10:33:43 EDT 2008

Thanks for the input!

I should have made myself clear on that. Those examples show how to use an API so, it doesn't matter where you use them, it is up to you and to the needs of your application.

So, it doesn't matter to which class they belong. It is the same as showing a tutorial on how to print messages on the screen and tell you where you should put this code. You are going to use this code wherever your needs require you too.

In the code fragments, we are basicaly enabling and disabling aspects at runtime. Where should this code belong to? In a tutorial example, it could be part of the main method. But, in a real application, it could be part of a thread, it could be inside of a button listener, or it could be inside of listeners that enable/disable aspects accordingly to the state of your program, or something else.

Anyway, I'll try to make myself clearer on the next tutorial :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182941#4182941

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182941