[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - How to configure Hibernate console with entities in many pro

chawax do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 17 11:06:38 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have JPA entities that depend on entities defined in another project. For example I have a t4-core-commons project that depends on a t4-core-utils project (for example @ManyToOne annotation).

I try to configure hibernate console for these projects. No problem to configure it on t4-core-utils project. But I can't find how to do with t4-core-commons : it fails because it can't find entities defined in t4-core-utils project.

I added t4-core-utils project to the classpath but it can't find them. Also tried to add t4-core-utils project as first entry in the classpath list : entities from t4-core-utils are found, but not one of t4-core-commons.

I encountered the same kind of problems with unit tests and solved it thanks to the <jar-file> property in persistence.xml. Is there something equivalent with Hibernate Console ?

Thanks in advance,

Olivier

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182952#4182952

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4182952