[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Adding deployer to DeploymentUnit classpath

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 18 17:13:36 EDT 2008

"stan.silvert at jboss.com" wrote :
  | For my own edification, why doesn't getClass().getClassLoader().getResource("/") work?

Work in what way?
Is there something by the spec that says you must return the jar from where this class is loaded if you put in '/'?
If not, how else do you know which of the classpath entries to return?

"stan.silvert at jboss.com" wrote :
  | Perhaps there should be some way for the vfsmemory url to get mapped back to a vfsfile url?

vfsmemory is different protocol then vfsfile.
vfsmemory is used to handle in-memory VirtualFiles.
We use it for in-memory AOP handling, hence every deployment has it by default in its classpath.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183048#4183048

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183048