[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: chaning seam version

whitty69 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 20 05:06:54 EDT 2008

This isn't about 'Managing my Jars', it's all about managing jars referenced by plugins and referenced runtimes.

Again:
The project was pointing to the jboss-seam.jar of the original seam runtime after it was generated using the tools. Is was not possible to fix it without actually removing the old folder and then copying the files into the EarContant folder manually as well as manually removing references from the workbench.xml file.

As far as I see it; and I don't mind being wrong; if a tool/plugin maintains references to jar's in a runtime folder and said plugin lets you update/change the runtime, then said plugin should also update it's references to jars in runtime.

Manually editing config files of eclipse isn't really normal behaviour.

Last but not least: I think the JBOss tools are great and I wouldn't like to be without them ;-)

Thanks.
Peter.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183153#4183153

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183153