[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: chaning seam version

whitty69 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 20 05:45:21 EDT 2008

The config file from eclipse was the workbench.xml.

I have an ear, ejb and my war projects which were generated using the eclipse seam project tool. the ejb and war have their dynamically generated web app libraries classpath entries. these pointed to the jboss-seam.jar in the seam runtime folder which I used during generation.

This was fixed by copying the jboss-seam.jar to the EarContent folder of the ear project, removing the old runtime and references in the eclipse workspaces workbench.xml file.

After all that and restarting eclipse, the web app libraries folder pointed to the ear' EarContent folder.

I may have done something wrong in the past that caused this sate I am not 100% sure.

Thanks.
Peter.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183167#4183167

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183167