[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Problems with language-settings...changed without change

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 20 09:03:43 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : but we configured some system-properties in our environment (Linux 10.3, Variables TERM and DISPLAY).

How did you do that?

In the meantime, till you figure out what changed, you can set this JVM system properties in your %JBOSS_HOME%/bin/run.conf file to the JAVA_OPTS and restart JBoss:

-Duser.language=de -Duser.country=DE -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183231#4183231

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183231