[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.cache:service=CacheManager'

rogerio.baldini do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 20 11:48:02 EDT 2008

Hi

I am trying to deploy an ear with EJB3 and a web application.
Environment:
- jBoss 5.0.0.CR2
- JDK 6

I can see at other part of logging that EJB's are deploying fine and I just receive this error below at the end.

  | 13:37:13,547 ERROR [ProfileServiceBootstrap] Failed to load profile: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):
  |
  | *** CONTEXTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES: Name -> Dependency{Required State:Actual State}
  |
  | jboss.web.deployment:war=/jcompany_jsf
  |  -> jboss.cache:service=CacheManager{Create:** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.cache:service=CacheManager' **}
  |

  | *** CONTEXTS IN ERROR: Name -> Error
  |
  | jboss.cache:service=CacheManager -> ** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.cache:service=CacheManager' **

Can anybody help me ?

Thanks
Rogerio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183287#4183287