[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Cache corrupted by 64bit windows member

wjm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 21 04:42:10 EDT 2008

"manik.surtani at jboss.com" wrote : I doubt this is an OS problem, but just to prove it, do you see this issue if you had 1 windows and 1 linux machine in the cluster, and the other linux machine were to join?

Thanks for the reply.  We see this problem immediately after the 64bit machine put()s or replace()s any node in the cache.  That same node(s) becomes unreadable for all other  members, whether current or newly joined.

Note, we have not tried clustering two 64bit windows machines, because we only have one, but presumably they would play well together.

We're going to try using the 64bit java installation on the windows machine to see if that might "help".  So far we've only used the 32bit java everywhere.

Otherwise, I hope you're right, but it's certainly evident only when 64bit windows is a member.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183424#4183424

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183424