[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Unable to use a packaged jsp tag library(Jboss 4.2.2G.A)

mauroarc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 21 12:58:45 EDT 2008

Hi, i have a big problem in these days, i'm trying to move some jsp tag files from WEB-INF/tags directory in a standalone jar library, because i need to build a general utility library for use from various web applications. I followed Sun tutorial specs( i put the tag files in META/INF/tags and the tld in META/INF) but the calling jsp doesn't see the tag deployed in the jar put in WEB-INF/lib.
I have searched in several forums but i didn't find anything!! I don't know if this issue is Jboss specific problem, anyway i'm also trying to precompile in java class files the my jsp tag file, but i don't find any documentation about this issue.
Please someone helps me!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183588#4183588

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183588