[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: The jbpm does not read my custom hibernate.cfg.xml

ruchika do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 22 04:12:28 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have a standalone application from where I am trying to access bussiness process(I created using jpdl).
I tried what you suggested but I am getting the below error:

log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.jbpm.JbpmConfiguration).
Exception in thread "main" org.jbpm.JbpmException: couldn't parse jbpm configuration from resource 'D:\eclipse_new\eclipse-SDK-3.4.1-win32\eclipse\workspace\TestEvenNumberjDPL\src\lib\jbpm.cfg.xml'
	at org.jbpm.JbpmConfiguration.getInstance(JbpmConfiguration.java:292)
	at EvenNumbersTest.main(EvenNumbersTest.java:15)
Caused by: org.jbpm.JbpmException: jbpm configuration resource 'D:\eclipse_new\eclipse-SDK-3.4.1-win32\eclipse\workspace\TestEvenNumberjDPL\src\lib\jbpm.cfg.xml' is not available
	at org.jbpm.JbpmConfiguration.getInstance(JbpmConfiguration.java:286)
	... 1 more

I am not sure what I am missing.
Can you please tell me steps to access process from standalone application?
Its urgent and any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Ruchika

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183732#4183732

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183732