[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpm configuration resource 'jbpm.cfg.xml' is not availa

ruchika do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 22 05:08:22 EDT 2008

Hello,

As suggested by you I printed the classpath and and found file is present there.
What else I need to have to access it from external stanalone application?
Some specific directory structure or something else?

I am getting below error:

log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.jbpm.JbpmConfiguration).
Exception in thread "main" org.jbpm.JbpmException: couldn't parse jbpm configuration from resource 'D:\eclipse_new\eclipse-SDK-3.4.1-win32\eclipse\workspace\TestEvenNumberjDPL\src\lib\jbpm.cfg.xml'
	at org.jbpm.JbpmConfiguration.getInstance(JbpmConfiguration.java:292)
	at EvenNumbersTest.main(EvenNumbersTest.java:15)
Caused by: org.jbpm.JbpmException: jbpm configuration resource 'D:\eclipse_new\eclipse-SDK-3.4.1-win32\eclipse\workspace\TestEvenNumberjDPL\src\lib\jbpm.cfg.xml' is not available
	at org.jbpm.JbpmConfiguration.getInstance(JbpmConfiguration.java:286)
	... 1 more

Regards,
Ruchika

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183752#4183752